GO is a team of entrepreneur-minded creative individuals who have joined forces to become an award-winning, full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Hartford, Connecticut and Atlanta, Georgia.
We are seeking a talented, versatile web developer with front-end and back-end development experience. Independent, self - starters who thrive in a fast paced environment - we’re talking about you! Pretty much an all around good person, the kind your mom would want you to hang out with.
Feature Development – including (but not limited too) galleries, searchable directories with front-end / back-end management tools.
HTML Theme Development – Converting custom designs into HTML templates
Custom Template Integration – Integration of custom templates into preferred CMS platform (Concrete5 or WordPress)
- Reliable with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Sketch and/or Photoshop experience. Sketch preferred.
- Experience in CMS platforms written in PHP, especially Concrete5 and/or WordPress
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve development and technology issues
- Strong organizational skills and sharp attention to detail
- Applied understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with GIT a plus
- Someone who is friendly, highly motivated, and works well with others
- Local to Connecticut or Atlanta preferred but remote is possible
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and potential. We’re an extremely flexible work environment that believes heavily in client satisfaction and meeting deadlines but mainly we just believe in doing good work with good people for good people.