GO is a team of entrepreneurial-minded creative individuals who have joined forces to become an award-winning, full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Hartford, Connecticut and Atlanta, Georgia.
Calling all dynamic, detail oriented creatives! GO is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our fast paced, high energy team - someone with both the ability to thrive creatively and produce high quality work at lightning speed. Pretty much an all around good person, the kind your mom would want you to hang out with.
Design - Create design compositions using industry-standard Adobe software applications for a wide variety of mediums including print, digital, OOH, web and beyond.
Execute - Promptly deliver a multitude of high quality assets for an immense array of clients, precisely to specification.
Production – Excellent eye for detail with the ability to quickly and accurately produce creative elements of all sizes.
Advertising and Marketing Creative – Assist in the conceptualization and execution of advertising campaigns in both traditional and emerging media.
Brand Development – Assist in the conceptualization and execution of brand development including but not limited to: brand systems, logo design, color theory and font treatment.
Learn - An incredible desire to get better every day in every way. If this is insatiable, stop everything and send us a link to your portfolio immediately.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or arts related field
- 8+ years experience in interactive/graphic design
- Agency experience preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- An understanding of print and interactive production
- Basic HTML
- Working knowledge of Style Sheets, templates and other efficiency hacks
- Detail-oriented and able to work effectively under deadlines
- Developed problem-solving prowess
- Team-first mentality with excellent communications skills
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and potential. We’re an extremely flexible work environment that believes heavily in client satisfaction and meeting deadlines but mainly we just believe in doing good work with good people for good people.