GO is a team of entrepreneurial-minded creative individuals who have joined forces to become an award-winning, full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Hartford, Connecticut and Atlanta, Georgia.
Calling all paid search marketers who not so secretly geek out on all things digital and thrive in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a go getter with a deep understanding of paid search metrics, passionate about dominating the SERP landscape. Pretty much an all around good person, the kind your mom would want you to hang out with.
Strategy Development - Oversee strategic development of search campaigns for clients across a multitude of industries including performance forecasting and budget recommendations.
Campaign Development, Implementation & Optimization - Development and implementation of multiple paid search campaigns, including maintained spend pacing, regular optimization and ongoing recommendations for enhanced performance
Client Communication - Communicate paid search strategy and performance markers to clients
Data Analysis & Reporting - Review and analyze campaign data for optimization, identifying trends and insights; develop various client-facing reporting and recap deliverables detailing campaign performance
Industry Knowledge - Maintain strong working knowledge of paid search industry, staying up to date on the latest trends
Additional digital support as needed
- 4+ years experience Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete multiple tasks and handle multiple deadlines
- Sharp attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Google Analytics certified
- Proficiency in Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads
- Experience managing large budgets and complex accounts across multichannel paid search platforms
- Experience with shopping campaigns and product feed management
- Experience using automated bid platforms such as Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin, or Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
We offer competitive compensation packages based on experience and potential. We’re an extremely flexible work environment that believes heavily in client satisfaction and meeting deadlines but mainly we just believe in doing good work with good people for good people.