GO is a team of entrepreneur-minded creative individuals who have joined forces to become an Emmy award-winning, full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Hartford, Connecticut and Atlanta, Georgia.
Are you an organized, take on anything storyteller who shines behind the camera? Pretty much an all around good person, the kind your mom would want you to hang out with? We are looking for a multi-faceted creative to join Greenlight Productions, the video production arm of GO at our Hartford based headquarters.
Project Coordination and Management – Oversee all production logistics including but not limited to budget management, site scouting, acquiring and scheduling talent and resource management.
Script Writing – Assist in the development of short and long form scripts, from initial concept through final production as well as post interview.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (video production, film studies, communications)
- 3- 5 years experience in video production
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete tasks and handle multiple deadlines
- Sharp attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Strong problem solving prowess
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and potential. We’re an extremely flexible work environment that believes heavily in client satisfaction and meeting deadlines but mainly we just believe in doing good work, with good people, for good people.