GO is a team of entrepreneur-minded creative individuals who have joined forces to become an Emmy award-winning, full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Hartford, Connecticut and Atlanta, Georgia.
Are you a super organized, detail oriented individual who thrives in a high energy environment? A self-starter, eager to learn, passionate team player? Pretty much an all around good person, the kind your mom would want you to hang out with? Then you should apply to join our growing agency at our Hartford based headquarters or in our Alpharetta office as part of our client services team.
Client Communication – Interface with client contacts in a professional and timely manner, working to develop and foster strong working relationships with a strong understanding of client goals
Strategy, Development & Execution – Oversee strategic development, implementation and coordination of various creative elements across multiple platforms including but not limited to project timelines, keyword and content development and additional responsibilities as needed
Workflow Management – Oversee project workflow through timely communication between account and creative teams, ensuring that all internal and external deadlines are met
Research – From competitive analysis to campaign and brand awareness, dig deep to find all the details that will help our clients crush their competition
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Marketing, Business, PR, Communications)
- 5+ years experience in marketing/communications role
- Minimum 1 - 3 years in agency setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete tasks and handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Sharp attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Strong problem solving prowess
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Adobe CS a plus
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and potential. We’re an extremely flexible work environment that believes heavily in client satisfaction and meeting deadlines but mainly we just believe in doing good work, with good people, for good people.